Do you need ideas for your family?
- Bake cookies together and deliver to the fire station or police station.
- Send a phone card to a soldier so that they can call their family for Christmas or other holidays.
- Cover pine cones in peanut butter and bird seed and take care of the wildlife in your backyard.
Visit our Facebook page to see more service projects to do with your kids!
Please share with us how your family incorporates caring into your family routine or holiday adventures. Email us at email@example.com or post on our Facebook page.
Our PACE Partners demonstrate caring, too! A few examples are below. Let us know about others – we’ll post them below. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post on our Facebook page.
- PACE Board Member Ian Robertson is helping the homeless find big hope through little homes. Read the Spokesman feature here.
- Freeman School District is once again holding the 15 Days of Giving, as we featured last year.
- Central Valley School District is hosting a food drive to support the Food for Thought backpack program which provides over 200 students with food for every weekend of the year.
- The East Valley High School Select & Bella Noche choirs volunteered for the Eastern Washington Elementary Honor Choir. They spent the day caring for young students, and leading them through team-building activities.
- West Valley High School students are fundraising for Operation Dog Tag, a Spokane non-profit training dogs to be companions for military veterans.