PACE and several PACE Partners were honored the evening January 31, 2015 at the Gem of the Valley Awards of Excellence Gala. This Greater Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce event, sponsored in part by PACE partners Numerica and Modern Electric Water Company, was an evening of recognition of the people and organizations that are a positive force in our community. Not surprisingly PACE was well represented! In fact, PACE was a finalist for the “Charity/Cultural Services Award”.
The premier individual honor of the evening, the 2014 Harry E. Nelson Citizen of the Year award, went to PACE Board Member Marti Hollenback!
Other PACE Partners were recognized in the following categories:
- Charity/Cultural Service Award Finalists: PACE and Spokane Valley Partners
- Small Business of the Year: Simply Northwest
- Large Business of the Year Finalists: Horizon Credit Union, Itron. Winner:Mirabeau Park Hotel
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Barry Baker of PACE Partner Baker Construction
- Community Caring finalists: Central Valley School District and Modern Electric Water Company.
PACE Board Member Ian Robertson offered the evening’s innovation and ensured everyone in attendance know the PACE character trait of the month was Fairness!
What an incredible evening for Spokane Valley! We are so proud that PACE and our partners were clearly recognized for being an integral and beneficial part of our community. Congratulations to all!