We’ve launched our brand new PACE website. It’s still the same address, pacecommunity.org, but the look, features and capabilities are all new.
Our new site features Tools for businesses, educators and parents, which include:
- Character trait graphics to share online and on banners you can print and display
- An active blog you can subscribe to via RSS, and connect to the PACE Facebook and Twitter channels
- Printable character trait certificates to honor or recognize an individual for their good character
- Best Practices Ideas and Character Education Workshop PowerPoint slides to demonstrate how organizations and educators can integrate character education
Video messages you can share online and in the classroom or a meeting
- Character Champion opportunities
You can also learn more about our partners and encourage others to become a partner by sending them to the online partnership pledge. We feature PACE Awards photos and details, as well as sponsorship opportunities to support the PACE initiative.
The site is also mobile-friendly, and can easily be viewed on any smart phone, tablet or laptop.
A big thank you goes to PACE Partner, Well-Dressed Walrus, for working with PACE to create an even better experience for all who visit PACE online.