PACE is proud to be
Bringing Character to Light
on World Character Day!
On September 13, we’ll be launching a year of good character on World Character Day! Join us in a worldwide celebration of the importance of good character for people of all ages! PACE will facilitate events, activities and resources to increase awareness and build commitment to recognize and promote good character throughout the year. Schools, families and partnering business organizations are encouraged to participate in this inaugural PACE World Character Day 2017 event. #PACECharacterDay
Join Us! Sign up here to be registered to participate. Over the next few months you will receive promotional and marketing ideas to help spread the word.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for World Character Day. Call (509) 892-4155 to learn more!
- Posters – when you register to participate in World Character Day 2017, you’ll receive a free poster (11×17) to display – as shown on this page. Posters available August 4.
- Video – use our PACE World Character Day video to enhance understanding, stimulate excitement and encourage participation.
- Ideas – creative ways for teachers, schools, families and businesses to engage in World Character Day 2017. Check out a PDF (printable) list here! Or here for the web page of ideas.
- Volunteer – a great way to celebrate World Character Day and kick off a year of good character is to volunteer in our community. Check out the list here – and check often as this list will be updated.
- Book Lists – the Spokane County Library District is compiling a list of ‘good character’ books for schools and families, by grade level. List available August 1.
- Get Creative – enter your poster design in the World Character Day 2018 Poster Contest – details available soon.
- And much more to come….!
Thank you for letting your character Shine On through your participation in World Character Day 2017! Check this page often as we add to the free resources listed above.
The following sponors are helping make World Character Day a reality. Many thanks to them to their commitment to good character!